Published At: Jan. 25, 2013 at 07:42 am - (2067 Reads)
I am pleased to announce that I have released an updated edition of the best-selling beginner's guide for Tiki! This edition, based on the the current Long Term Support (LTS) Tiki version and the popular Tiki for Smarties web site (http://tikiforsmarties.com) contains more than 375 pages of essential information for the Tiki beginner. It also includes extensive troubleshooting tips and hints to help you fix nearly any problem you might encounter while creating your Tiki web site.
This new edition of Smarties should be making its way to all major retailers within two weeks. For now, this second edition is available on LuLu.com in both paperback and ebook (epub) format. I continue to offer a 20% discount on purchases through LuLu. Please visit http://tikiforsmarties.com/Books for more information
As before, this new edition is offered with no DRM or restrictive technologies and is published under a Creative Commons license.
And look for an updated edition of Tiki Essentials coming soon!
- This Week: How Insightera Changes Marketo's Game Plan + Yammer is Microsoft's Secret Weapon
- In 2014, The Mobile Web Will Die—And Other Mobile Predictions
- Big Data Goes Mainstream in 2014 - 6 Major Vendors Weigh In
- Oracle Buys Responsys for $1.5 Billion, Merges with Eloqua
- A Look Back: Mobile Enterprise Trends from 2013
- Your Badge, Please: Why 2014 Will See A War Over Professional Identity