Published At: Oct. 28, 2011 at 04:21 pm - (2140 Reads)
I'll be at Speedcon: The Unconference on Communication on Saturday, October 29.
I've submitted two sessions:
- With Acquisition, Citrix Aims for Lead in EFSS Market Race
- Google cars are fine as far as they go, but Ford still sees the need for a human driver
- Jawbone CEO: Wearable makers need “a level of personal taste that our industry hasn’t been used to”
- Can we hide from the “eye of Sauron” when everyday objects are attached to the internet?
- Google snaps up Firebase to boost its mobile momentum
- What to Do When Yammer Adoption Stalls